The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

See what I did there 018

All right, I admit, while Hollywood seems to have sequel fever, most of my posts are series as well. This series looks for acknowledgement, Humor vampirism sucks away the humor as I explain such, when I make an egregious pun We apologize. Egocentric Universe: As perfect a Thursday 023 celebrated when Andrew W.K. began to follow me on Twitter.
“He’s not the actual Christ, of course. But maybe, just maybe, I went out with the messiah.”
“19 Know this, my beloved brothers:
let every person be quick to hear,
slow to speak, slow to anger; (James 1:19-20)
20 for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.”
The MAYU chan I wanted to draw from before it .... Difficult!
♡♡♡ | nico [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment