The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Bowling for Soup-pathy

To sleep as “1985” played in my mind was entertaining, yet difficult.
This Sunday is looking to be more busy than any in recent memory. I am picking up a friend early in the morning so he can run a couple of errands, as his car is having the timing belt replaced.

I am working until 3:00, and agreed on Friday evening to work Sunday and Monday night, which is before I might visit a friend and watch anime until early on Monday morning, when I need to be at work again at 11:00.
“32 Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty,
and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city. (Proverbs 16:32)”
Twilight Sparkle​ is almost too Mary Sue​ to function
Mean Mares by 8BitAmy on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment