The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Need to read again 032

At Laser Rangers two weeks ago the theme was “The world will end in Fire,” so we watched The Core and Pompeii, and these dog days are a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - fumarole: a hole in or near a volcano, from which vapor rises.
A Excessive Heat Warning has been issued for Johnson County, Kansas until Mon, Jul 27 9:00 PM CT
“12:1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates reproof is stupid. (Proverbs 12:1)”
Joy that’s running Soma is seen
Contact up! | η‚―δΊœ species [pixiv]
I had agreed on Friday evening to Sunday and Monday night, which is before I might visit a friend and watch anime until early on Monday morning, when I need to be at work again at 11:00, yet I became ill, and went home. I had been pushing myself a little too hard.
Yesterday night, Cards against Humanity continued to have great replay value. While in my front pocket, my key fob did not have to travel far to reach crushing depth, thus my car can never possibly embarrass me as much as I can embarrass my car.
“We signed a nuclear deal with a nation that chants ‘Death to America’ on a constant basis. But that is just the tip of the iceberg after the Ayatollah Khamenei...”
Wholeness does not mean perfection:
it means embracing brokenness as an integral part of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment