The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, July 17, 2015

Middle year old Man

Life for me recently tends toward a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - fogdog: a bright spot sometimes seen in a fog bank.
When eloquence escapes me can be whenever my talk to myself, and I say this title instead of middle-aged man.

And I have decided I have short-term and long-term patience, which for immediacy is not good, yet for the longer allows personally for procrastination, except I am not very patient when governmental or business entities owe money to me.
“7:1 Since we have these promises, beloved, (2 Corinthians 7:1)
let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit,
bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God.”
I started drawing Dance of Fog late December after I had only been drawing two months so there are a few things I would do differently now
Dance of Fog (SlightlyShade) by TRANEofTNER on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment