The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Stale zaniness 050

Circumstances permitted me to last Thursday have an evening without plans, so I went to ‘Inside Out’ and reminded of my mother, cried for the first few scenes.
This Far-Off Solar System Bears a Startling Resemblance to Our Own
“An international team of astronomers has detected a planet very similar to Jupiter orbiting at the same distance from a Sun-like star. And because the age and...”
“58 Therefore, my beloved brothers,
be steadfast, immovable, (1 Corinthians 15:58)
always abounding in the work of the Lord,
knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.”
Look around your world pretty Baby / Is it everythin’ you hoped it’d be
Princess Luna v2.0 by Celebi-Yoshi on DeviantArt
My scheduled hours contracted this week, so Gastarbeiten has resumed. Also, I am needing to use more caution when I turn to merge into traffic; a revelation which comes almost as suddenly as my need to look twice before I reverse from our driveway: I was almost hit by a contractor who was going down the street a week or two ago.
I have also had to difficult bouts with Being Scott Malkinson, so I must be more careful what I eat late at night, and must take my medication as directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment