The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Whirlwind weekend 024

“Join us for First Fridays at BLVD - Summer of Love
on 8/7 featuring Love Child No. 5 on tap!”
Google Fiber starts with a connection that’s up to 1,000 megabits per second,” which I had installed on Saturday. Sunday a friend and I finished Plastic Memories and began Gate. At Bonner Springs Toastmasters, I was presented my Competent Communicator award. I found some inspiration in Exodus: Gods and Kings on Tuesday night.
“8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord,
nor of me his prisoner, (2 Timothy 1:8-9)
but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God,
9 who saved us and called us to a holy calling,
not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace,
which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began. . . .”
Google Fiber starts with a connection that's up to 1,000 megabits per second
Rarity by Koveliana on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment