The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 2, 2015

As perfect a Thursday 030

Some among you will remember Milburn Junior High, which was Antioch Middle School for me, and is recently demolished. Across Shawnee Mission Parkway from my home store, the Wendy’s was also demolished today.
“12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial
when it comes upon you to test you,
as though something strange were happening to you.
13 But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings,
that you may also rejoice (1 Peter 4:12-13)
and be glad when his glory is revealed.”
I’m Really Adorable
I’m Really Adorable by kuren247 on DeviantArt
TNT always say, “We Know Drama,” yet they never lived this day. With whom I can talk about Family Guy, my manager got very noticeably sunburned after she fell asleep at Schlitterbahn. My store has been much more busy at least one other restaurant is being remodeled. An automobile accident in front of my store led to some stranded customers as police looked for the other driver, who had hit and run, yet parked in our lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment