The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Humor vampirism 017

♪ My future’s so bright / I wear my sunglasses at night
“My sunglasses fit over my prescribed lenses, and were $23 at CVS.”
“14 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving,
and perform your vows to the Most High,
15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, (Psalm 50:14-15)
and you shall glorify me.”
A land-yacht is an informal category of large sedans that American automobile manufacturers produced, particularly full-size, rear-wheel drive sedans, from the 1950s through the 1990s.…even Della Reese is getting a boat
Cadillac Eldorado by King-Kakapo on deviantART
“Often, my sense of déjà vu does not make sense until many days later; part of my explanation will remain unexplained, unless you speak with me in person.”
I today survived nine hours at work, and went to the Amanda Fish Circus Thursdays Jam at Freddy T’s, where I attempted humor from my blog, and read “Music video by Spose performing  ‘I’m Awesome’” as spoken word, into which I didn’t get far, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment