The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, July 20, 2014

the life of dreams

Afternoon naps make fools of us all, and I was at Denny’s until four this morning, so I have had some interesting dreams, and I have had some nice talk with my father, thus this song sums up my day.
Julie Doiron strikes deal for Apple ad using Life of Dreams song
“Sackville singer Julie Doiron’s song Life of Dreams is featured in an Apple commercial called Parenthood that began running in a world-wide campaign at the start of July.”
“5:1 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.
2 And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us,
a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. (Ephesians 5:1-2)”
Fluffle Puff and Chrysalis
Fluffle Puff and Chrysalis. human by Koveliana on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment