The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 5, 2014

No life before Unsullied

This day, I attended a Going Away Party for Guy and Martha Maggio, who have been together for 16 years, and married for 15, … and are moving to Lee’s Summit, to never be heard from again, so I was pleased to catch up, enjoy two stuffed burgers from Martha’s meatloaf recipe, and learn that I had personally done nothing for Guy to unfriend me.
Mr. and Mrs. Turley responded at the same time to my text last night, “I’m done for the night; I have work at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, so I won’t be driving around, to see fireworks, or join friends for any parties Everybody, have fun tonight! Everybody, Wang Chung tonight!” Earlier, Hannah had performed at Habanero’s Mexican Restaurant in Lee’s Summit, and received a gift card, which was offered to me, and I’ve beshoved to the Maggios.
“15 And he said to them, Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. (Luke 12:15)”
I’ve tried putting other shadow that seems to greatly favor the result
My little pony _ Fluttershy by Megu-H on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment