The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Court is Adjourned

Never, ever have I held any strong opinion, especially on the topic of abortion, a discussion as thorny as how to cross a stream, you know, “Roe v. Wade.”
A Field Guide to the Hobby Lobby Case
“Yesterday, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Oklahoma-based craft chain Hobby Lobby. This case decided whether private employers should be compelled to comply with the contraception mandate in the Affordable Care Act if it violates their religious beliefs. The verdict has made a lot of people very…”
“Hillary Clinton is the clear front-runner at this very early point in the 2016 presidential race and, after the midterm elections, the pro-life movement will …”
Difficulties with my friends may result from an over-confident, frank, or outspoken attitude, and I have not avoided ad hominem, while the opposing side thoroughly embraces “a slippery slope.”
SCOTUSblog (SCOTUSblog) on Twitter
“The latest from SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog). A private blog about the Supreme Court of the U.S. Contact: feedback@scotusblog.com. Washington, D.C.”
“28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you,
and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy,
and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)”
You drew a total flagship dono
Fleet super battleship Yamato fog | Mizuki @ Admiral industry in training [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment