The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I missed the Party 021

Friends were commenting about how various musical styles suffered from the passing of a musical artist in an unrelated style: Hilarity ensued, until Axl Rose was mentioned, a bridge too far.
10 Vintage Ways to Say ‘Drunk’  According to Ben Franklin
“Whether we like it or not, drinking has always been a significant part of American culture. It is responsible for every hilarious sitcom storyline (need I mention Ross and Rachel’s Vegas wedding?), wriggling its way into our culture right down to our vocabulary. While some may argue that America’s …”
Without some compromises, I can’t wear this uniform, so I had to say, “I’m sorry. I won’t be able to make it to your pool party, and I can’t make it to Laser Rangers tonight,” and I also missed this party yesterday.
Free today: A Slurpee, Krispy Kreme or Chick-fil-A
“Three major food chains are feeling generous today and handing out free/cheap food to customers. 7-Eleven: Free Slurpees 7-Eleven is celebrating its namesake corporate holiday on July 11, otherwise ...”
“19 Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth,
where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal,
20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven,
where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (Matthew 6:19-21)”
Know When to Fold ‘Em
Know When to Fold ‘Em by harwicks-art on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment