The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 28, 2014

It’s a trap!

Twenty years ago, memes of the Internet had more longevity, “Recently discovered outtakes from the Admiral Ackbar scene in Return of the Jedi.”
Glenn Beck: Obama ‘wants’ impeachment
‘“Do you think anyone in Washington in the GOP is serious about impeachment?” Beck continued. “Do you think one person? Have you spoken to one person? Not one. So who wants it? The president does. Because then he’ll be able to say, ‘I demand justice.’”’
“To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, the servant of the Lord,
who addressed the words of this song to the Lord on the day
when the Lord rescued him from the hand of all his enemies,
and from the hand of Saul. He said:
‘18:1 I love you, O Lord, my strength.
2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.’ (Psalm 18:1-2)”
Scoot-Scootaloo
Charge! by ILifeloser on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment