The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Best Laid Plans

Because I went to bed at five this morning, I awoke at four in the afternoon, so I did not make the open mic at Woodsweather Cafe and Bottoms Up Lounge, and the best-laid plans to see Man of Steel at the Boulevard Drive-In Theatre were canceled.
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING has been issued for 66202 Expires at 16:15 CDT on 06/15/13 AccuWeather.com
“50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven
is my brother and sister and mother. (Matthew 12:50)”
Deciding to use her green velvet curtains to make a dress on the fly, Starlett meets her man in one of the grandest, most memorable entrances in television history.
Lyra’s reaction to Equestria Girls by *HampshireukBrony on deviantART
Equestria Girls (RedEye)
“Aired at 3:00 6/14/13.... At least Bill Schultz said we weren’t weird, gay, creepy, etc. I do think though that parents seriously have problems if they think ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment