The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Impression that I Get

A former coworker once recounted, his son remarked after Pokémon: The Movie 2000, “See, Dad, I told you that was the best movie ever!”
The Cutie Mark Crusaders is a club consisting of Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle
Cutie Mark Crusaders by *Celebi-Yoshi on deviantART
OK OK OK, I did see Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back three times, because the world was going to end on January 1, 2000, and I wanted the last film that I would ever see to be special.
When I had first seen “Baby Cakes,” I had intended to review the episode, and found that Television Tropes & Idioms had already done that work for me; children’s entertainment can be reviewed harshly, and my previous post had a cinematic review in its title.
FILM IN REVIEW; ‘Pokémon 4Ever’ - New York Times
“If the insipid plot, vapid characters and senseless battles of ‘Pokémon 4Ever’ are any clue, then it is little wonder that ...”
Incidentally, I would like to thank the staff at Phoenix Theatres Legends Stadium 14, especially to disperse our group photo; we were preventing others from freely moving. Scootaloo wants you out
Scootaloo wants you out by ~Orschmann on deviantART
Via a magic mirror, Twilight Sparkle travels into an alternate universe in order to recover a crown that was stolen from the Crystal Empire,” which might not have even happened in an alternate timeline, according to The Many Worlds Theory.
Move along now, nothing to see here, no adventure waiting to happen
Nevermind by *SubjectNumber2394 on deviantART
Parallel universe in Superman story - Entertainment - NZ Herald News
“Hollywood filmmakers Zack and Deborah Snyder were in the midst of filming Man of Steel when someone pointed out a parallel story was unfolding in their own lives.”
When an animated feature was produced about his titular character, Tom Kenny also pondered the following about The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
Do Celebrity Voices Matter in Animated Movies?
“The first animated movie I went to see in theaters because a celebrity was doing one of the voices was ‘The Lion King.’ The celebrity voice ...”
Music video by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones performing
The Impression That I Get” (C) 1997 The Island Def Jam Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment