The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I don’t know, do you 023

Costume playing has a place at the Anime Club of JCCC, yet no one got when I said that a cos-player was playing Borderlands; she is clearly dressed as a character from BioShock.
See MIT do the famous ‘Monkey and a Gun’ demonstration
“Every physics class is hit, at one point or another, with the famous Monkey and a Gun problem. The idea is simple: A biologist has decided to shoot a monkey — let’s say with a tranquilizer dart, The monkey is hanging on a vine when the biologist spots it. By reflex, it will release the vine ...”
“Yes, I ... so you’re a recently drafted athlete:
2013 Range Rover Supercharged vs. Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG?”
This is a log of various genres as usual, such as the end of June
Various log | Zhi Shuo through [pixiv]
Disregard Females, Acquire Currency. I don’t know, do you?
“Good thing LeBron James had his head about him today in Miami, because he nearly lost it a couple of times during the Heat’s celebration parade.”
“Hello. My name is John, and I’m ‘addicted’ to irony. No, not ‘addicted.’ I don’t know why I uttered the word with an air quote inflection.”

No comments:

Post a Comment