The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

C-Store for Details

I today learned an important difference between the two applications to remotely access workstations on campus, and I was subsequently granted the privilege to work in field. Returning to my office, I encountered my friend who had invited me to join her at ConQuesT. I also witnessed HELICOPTER LANDING
LifeFlight Eagle helicopter lands on the grassy area to the south of the Regnier Center as part of the training offered by the college’s Men in Nurses Training program
If the weather does not deter it, a helicopter will be landing on the grassy area to the south of the Regnier Center at 10 a.m. today, June 8, as part of the training offered by the college’s Men in Nurses Training program.
At the C-Store, after my shift,  I visited my friend  Jill M. Johnson who had danced across the stage in celebration during Commencement at Johnson County Community College. I stopped by Penguin Pawn to see Denton and Joe. Denton has much Ferengi pride in the acquisition of a Dell notebook.
28 And now, O Lord God, you are God, and your words are true,
and you have promised this good thing to your servant. (2 Samuel 7:28)
'Matilda' Star Mara Wilson On Why Child Actors 'Go Crazy'
Ultimate Sweetie Belle by ~MisterBrony on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment