The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 2, 2013

A weenis is not to be wasted

To disambiguate the title of this post, let us consult the Urban Dictionary:
“I hope you did it well. A weenis is not to be wasted.”
Oh, the difference with the ordinary’s ball of beach volleyball?
The attack Miku | are Ju is that [pixiv]
“9 But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.(2 Corinthians 12:9)”
Wings help with endless fun
Scootchair by ~vapgames on deviantART
OK OK OK, with no reservation, for the game Reasons to get Drunk, John received, “You got a manicure that resulted with an ingrown hair on your weenis,” as his suggestion, which Joel would have to guess.

Previously Nifer had relocated to Chicago and would often say weenis, so she responded to my SMS message, “I hope you did it well. A weenis is not to be wasted.”

14 Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! (Psalm 27:14)

That was more preachy than South Park on a Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment