The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, June 24, 2013

Animation Domination

Notwithstanding speculation that he instead went on a spiritual pilgrimage, Bruce Lee died in 1973. John had suspended rehearsals this summer, while seeking enlightenment for his personal improv, which occurs in a chamber for elastic time, I imagine.
Dragonball brofist
Dragon fist | Jamie [pixiv]
How to Build a Hyperbolic Time Chamber
“A hyperbolic time chamber is a room that uses science to allow the inhabitant to spend a year in a single day. Have to study for the big test? Use the hyperbolic time chamber. Need to get big muscle fast? The time chamber may be right for you! ...”
Because my previously purchased ticket for My Little Pony: Equestria Girls was on Saturday afternoon, and should have been for Sunday, I missed seeing Chanté and David, and I did not feel like any drive to Lawrence.
Also, I went to bed at four in the morning on Sunday, slept most of that day, watched most of Animation Domination, because I had no drive to Lawrence either.

No comments:

Post a Comment