The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Keeping up the habit 013

During a normal day, I might be awake for fifteen or sixteen hours; today, that was how long I slept. Whether or not a good trend has begun, can be argued. Fortunately, my manager allowed additional hours on other days this week, so I will not need to use any of my personal annual leave for Independence Day. While I have planned a monolithic post of the political for the near future, I will just say that this woman is really out of touch with reality:
Let’s celebrate ‘health independence’ on the Fourth
“Rand Paul may be looking to rally for the Fourth Amendment on the Fourth of July, but Nancy Pelosi has ...”
“10 Who among you fears the Lord and obeys the voice of his servant?
Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust
in the name of the Lord and rely on his God. (Isaiah 50:10)”
Princess of the Night was getting the hang of backgrounds and lighting
Princess of the Night by =Wicklesmack on deviantART
Most “super” super-moon of 2013 on June 22-23 | EarthSky.org
“The closest and largest full moon of 2013 comes on June 23. Many will call it a super-moon. In fact, it’s the most super of three super-moons in 2013.”
Needless to say, I missed the party, yet I did watch Slugbox’s Livestream.

No comments:

Post a Comment