The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, May 27, 2013

A second out of phase 020

John successfully performs in Chicago this weekend. I am saying all this to remind myself that we had no show on Saturday night and no rehearsal this Sunday.
I forgot about either race, and a friend invited me to party as they wound down the ConQuesT Science Fiction Convention at the Holiday Inn CoCo Key Water Resort. See The “Game of Thrones” Houses Reimagined As Modern Corporations
Kansas City Science Fiction & Fantasy Society:
ConQuesT 44 runs May 24-26, 2013!
“Kansas City Science Fiction & Fantasy Society, was founded in 1971. We meet monthly, and sponsor ConQuesT every year on Memorial Day Weekend. ConQuesT is a convention for fans of science fiction, fantasy, horror, anime, costuming, gaming, art, and more!”
Because I could soon be joining viewing parties with the Laser Rangers, John may have to adapt to the possibility of my adding some dates to the calendar, which may conflict the scheduled shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment