The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother’s Day 2013

My mother liked the movies of Elvis, and my father and two sisters just finished Fun in Acapulco (1963), which was recorded to the DVR.
Kinda late, but still Mother's Day in my part of the world. Hope you treated your mothers well
Happy Mother’s Day 2012 by *johnjoseco on deviantART
“Directed by Richard Thorpe. With Elvis Presley, Ursula Andress, Elsa Cárdenas, Paul Lukas. Mike works on a boat in Acapulco. When the bratty daughter of the boat owner gets him fired, Mike must find new work. Little boy Raoul helps him get a job as a lifeguard and singer at a local hotel.”
Twitter / Peter Payne: “I made a Reddit post with my wisdom for Mother’s Day. If you don’t mind, would you consider voting it up ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment