The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Keeping up the habit 012

One does not have to be a farmer to be out standing in his field, only a trespasser. With my father and two younger sisters, I live in Merriam, Ks. I enjoy anime, cars, computers, and politics. I perform improv comedy monthly. I know, I think.
Princess Twilight seems so obvious, controversial, but she is totally Eudorable.
Change by *PixelKitties on deviantART
“Director Michael Bay has confirmed that Transformers 4 will feature a new cast including Mark Wahlberg, but it appears some new vehicles will also join the Autobots on the big screen. According to photos posted to the official Transformers Facebook fan page today, it appears the new 2014 Chevrolet .....”
2014 Sierra Denali Pairs High-Tech Luxury and Capability
“DETROIT – An all-new 2014 Sierra 1500 Denali full-size pickup arrives this fall with an available 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8 that will produce an estimated 420 horsepower and 450 lb-ft of torque, the most power and torque of any light duty truck engine.”
While I was hoping for an ego boost, such has been
the subject of a recall by the Ford Motor Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment