The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Postscript to Experiment 034

They’re clubhaulin’,” a resolution to be debated is to
what experiment I could be writing a postscript, “Nautical term.”
I had some ready money orders for ten days, yet I did not mail them until today. I suppose that paying for priority shipping is better than paying late fees, so this could be a success. At the post office everyone queued silently, and no one was looking a mobile phone; I left mine at home.
Scotty was friendly and efficient. For each of my priority items, he asked if I would like insurance or for if I would like for someone to sign for them. He also asked if I would like some stamps. As we completed the transaction, I said, “May the Fourth be you ...”
Bridge overlay and painting work to close southbound Quivira,
left two lanes of eastbound I-435 May 10 to 13 

A little contribution to Japan railfan. Although I don't live in Japan, and don't know how to speak or write in Japanese, but I love this Shinkansen as much as you
Sayonara 0-series Shinkansen | EvoKid [pixiv]
From the Kansas Department of Transportation, bridge overlay work on the Quivira Road bridge over I-435 will close the southbound lanes of Quivira Road at I-435 at 10 p.m. Friday, May 10, with the road reopening to unrestricted traffic at 5 a.m. Monday, May 13.

In addition, the left two lanes of eastbound I-435 at Quivira Road will be closed for bridge painting work beginning at 9 p.m. Friday, May 10, reopening to unrestricted traffic at 5 a.m. Monday, May 13.

The closure will take place if the weather permits.”

No comments:

Post a Comment