The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, May 9, 2013

that‘s my starting issue 022

The 2013 Cadillac Mazda
In a letter, the Community Blood Center recently reminded me that I am rare and special, which I often forget myself. I also received this thoughtful message:
“Subject: OnlineUniversity.net - Link Removal Request

Hello to you,

I hope this email finds you in good spirits. My name is K, and I am writing you today on behalf of OnlineUniversity.net. We are currently in the process of editing the content on our site. Though we are not yet to the deletion stage, we will soon remove much of what is there and start again. Essentially, this email is to let you know that many of the links leading back to us will soon be dead-they will lead to 404’d pages.

I do not wish for you to be left with a broken link on your website. It would be an inconvenience to you and your users. I suggest that the links be removed before we delete everything from our site. They are found on the following:

perryviking.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/rarity-wears-false-eyelashes

If you could please send me a message when the links are removed, I would be grateful. This will not be the only email I send to those linking to us, and I do not wish to ‘hound’ anyone.

Thank you in advance”
“The Ironic Echo trope is used in popular culture, with a list of examples from the Republican National Committee,” so that‘s my starting issue: I wish that I had taken debate before Mark Anthony took up music.
“This paper (Microsoft Word document) considers two post-Gricean attempts to provide an explanatory account of verbal irony. The first treats irony as an echoic use of language in which the speaker tacitly dissociates herself from an attributed utterance or thought.”
Oddly, James Taylor is not one who unfriends me
before that check-in or two who have afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment