The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Meant to Live

JCCC payment deadline for Summer credit classes is May 28 by 5 pm.
Go to My Finances to pay or check payment status.
Kirito-kun came at last.
I came at last | British Rika [pixiv]
2 In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. (John 14:2-3)
“For more information on ‘My Little Pony Equestria Girls’, please visit MLPEG.com. When a crown is stolen from the Crystal Empire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE pursues the ...”
21 Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and honor. (Proverbs 21:21)
Equestria Girls: How Did My Little Pony Go So, So Wrong?
“I’ll admit it: I'm a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. No, I will not call myself a brony or a pegasister or whatever other term fans associate ...”
4 Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God. 5 Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God, 6 who has made us competent to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (2 Corinthians 3:4-6)
Dusty Old Books: On the ‘Equestria Girls’ Furore
“The only reason I felt a slight touch of sadness from seeing that Equestrian Girl -trailer is that I now know that the resources used to make Equestrian Girls could have been used to give us a full season 3. But, as you said, it’s not our show, and Hasbro needs to do what they think best. I’m going to…”
Music video by Switchfoot performing “Meant To Live.”
(C) 2003 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment