The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, May 13, 2013

Bristlecone Pines

In Egocentric UniverseWeb Wanderings 004, I finally resigned myself to a fact, “This blog has become little more than a series of links,” and together with an ability to flow along with the subtle currents of life, I have another truth to except.
OK OK OK, I just started a conversation with the man in line behind me, and learned a few things about the following form of life.
Bristlecone Pines - Great Basin National Park
I never asked his name. He engineers for the BNSF Railway Company, lives in Illinois and has four children: two older sons and two younger dughters.
Hot Minute: My Little Pony’s Twilight Sparkle
“We returned to Ponyville to catch up with Twilight Sparkle: My Little Pony merchandise.”
With those things that I become involved, I am inclined to become passionately involved, and Skirtz enjoys, “Monster High gals, yet can never pick a favorite; all so unique and wonderful.”
I think, this was the best moment in the last episode
The Best Moment by ~Renaifoxi on deviantART
Equestria Girls, a My Little Pony Offshoot, in Its Movie Debut
“Hoping to build on the popularity of My Little Pony, Hasbro plans a theatrical release as part of a campaign for its brand extension, Equestria Girls.”
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. know, “Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile)”

No comments:

Post a Comment