The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bittersweet Symphony

My identity has been previously stolen;
someone messed with my avatar in the following.
Vampire Wars is the next Zynga game to bite the dust on December 5
“Man, this sucks. (We’re done with the puns ... scout’s honor.) It looks like Zynga has already chosen the next game on its chopping block: Vampire Wars.”
College Boulevard closed at US 69 May 22 to 24
A heartwarming moment from the second episode, ruined
My faithful student by ~CrimsonBugEye on deviantART
“Both east- and westbound College Boulevard will be closed at U.S. Highway 69 from 5 a.m. Wednesday, May 22, to 8 p.m. Friday, May 24, weather permitting.

Westbound traffic will be able to use the northbound U.S. 69 ramp from College Boulevard, but will not be able to cross under the bridge. The posted detour for westbound traffic takes traffic south on Antioch Road, west on 119th Street and north on Quivira to College Boulevard.

Eastbound traffic will be forced south on Switzer Road. The posted detour for eastbound traffic takes traffic south on Quivira Road, east on 119th Street, and north on Antioch Road to College Boulevard.”
My father asked me where I had been hiding my alleged wife,
Tanya E. Roach, and I replied, “Six feet under, where she belongs.”
RIP Ford Australia - BBC Top Gear Australia
“Ford Australia will close its doors on Geelong and Broadmeadows factories.”
This afternoon, I did finally call (785) 250-0898 to report
the fraud to the Kansas Department of Revenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment