The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Who’s Unicron?

For me, the TV event of last Saturday was not the Doctor Who season finale on BBC America, but the first part of the three-part Transformers Prime season finale on The Hub.

To which I cannot find a preview on-line, the episode features Unicron, the Chaos Bringer, and that reminds me of the following exchange from Transformers: The Motion Picture:
“Unicron? Who’s Unicron?”
A planet, that devours everything in its path.”
“So that’s the monster’s name.”
In My Little Transformer Episode 32, which can be viewed here, some confusion exists.
There’s A Pony For That - My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
“Want friendship that’s magic? There’s a pony for that! My Little Pony Friendship is Magic airs Saturdays at 8 AM ET on The Hub!”
Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment