The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Botch-fest 023

Among of my friends, I hold an unpopular political view, so I tend to not discuss politics:

Politics is not considered polite conversation. I do not know enough about the issues to discuss them calmly or avoid ad hominem. I am on the opposite side of the debate on most issues. I do not like being wrong or being made a fool. I would rather keep friends and be respectful.

Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the strong language that will soon appear in this post.


Every time I look into a monitor, Prime, my circuits sizzle.”

Every so often I become so sick and tired of being labeled for my politics, and and enduring an image like this:



The fucking Unabomber does not count, and they do not want to face the legacy of the violence brought by the Weather Underground, who is supposed to be celebrated.

Film in the Works Glorifies Weather Underground
“Robert Redford and Shia LeBeouf will be starring in a film that glorifies members of the Weather Underground, portraying those terrorists as true American heroes. by Raven Clabough”
This is senseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment