The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 13, 2011

You can walk or deny 009

As a matter of fact, I do not even epitomize anything by which I choose to define myself very well. I am not even that good of a republican; I was at the Roving Imp Training Center when the following aired:

Republican presidential debate (full transcript) - The Washington Post

I am not sure if we have quite found one with what
the New Kids on the Block would call, “The Right Stuff.”

I am only going to resume my sketching to illustrate the following unreal condition:

„Wenn ich ein kleines Pferd waere ...‟

Pony is the German word for pony, but I thought that I would instead use the phrase, “a small horse,” yet Equestria Daily gives me some hope: How we became Bronies.


my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Embrace It. It's Our Life's Duty

See more at My Little Brony
New invention brings us one step closer to an all-consuming, self-replicating grey goo
“Self-replication. If there’s one thing that scifi has taught us it's that there's no possible situation where giving things that can’t replicate the ability to do so is a good thing.”
Twitter / Steven Ertelt: “Planned Parenthood Marks 95 Years as Biggest Abortion Biz @liveactionfilms @amerlifeleague pro-life.”
Planned Parenthood Marks 95 Years as Biggest Abortion Biz | LifeNews.com
“Planned Parenthood is marking its 95th anniversary as an organization this week, but, despite the shiny gloss its president Cecile Richards uses to try to paint a pretty picture on its work, it's now best known as the biggest abortion business.”
Often I question my influence and wish that I had taken debate in high school, but the way to really change hearts is one person at a time:
New Online Video Set to Change Abortion Debate
“The new online movie 180 is poised to radically change the abortion debate in the United States and beyond. by Dave Bohon”

I was not out protesting on the Life Chain two weeks ago on Sunday, because I was resting from watching anime the late the previous night.

I reach my limit of technical knowledge fairly quickly.


Source: In the Mind of Jason Thibeault

You can walk or deny, 009.

2 comments:

  1. I am a little upset that Pony, in German, is still Pony. It had better be said in a cool German accent...or at least pronounced a little differently.
    Ok fine, I don't really care. The Germans can pronounce it and spell it however they want. Also, I just now figured out that that is what you've been trying to do with the German. Still, it would have been cool if it were different...maybe spelled Pöny...
    If that doesn't take, I have that P-O with the dots above it-N-Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The umlaut shows correctly in your comment, David. An umlaut may also be noted by adding an E after the A, O, or U, like I have in the following: „Wenn ich ein kleines Pferd waere ...‟

    Part of an assignment in my German class, one continuation of the previous phrase reads: „Wenn ich ein kleines Pferd waere, wuerde ich eine kleine Pferdestaerke machen.‟

    The previous phrase translates: “If I was a small horse, I would make one small horsepower.”

    For further discussion, I reference Wikipedia: “This unit (German: „Pferdestärke‟ = horse strength) is no longer a statutory unit, but is still commonly used in Europe, South America, Japan and India especially by the automotive and motorcycle industry.”

    Horsepower from a horse, also shows that both my German phrase and my translation are technically accurate.

    ReplyDelete