The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 20, 2011

As perfect a Thursday 002

image
Interestingly, at least for this week, as I become more broke, my social calendar becomes more full. To the neigh-sayers, who say that life has no reset button, my oral care possesses such.
Of Ponies and Bronies | AWN | Animation World Network
“The Transformers may be raking in the box office gold and G.I. Joe battled COBRA in the multiplexes, but while those once-upon-the-eighties Hasbro cartoon shows made the leap from TV cartoon to big screen live action, the diminutive equines collectively...”
At Aristocrat Motors in Merriam, Kansas, Garozzo’s Ristorante catered the preview of the 2012 line from Mercedes-Benz. A person twice pictured here asked me what car I drive, and I answered honestly, so I would now like to show some love to General Motors.
Wear a ponytail? Buy a Buick Verano
“With the launch of the $23,470 Buick Verano, General Motors has its work cut out in differentiating this luxury compact from its mass market sibling, the Chevy Cruze...”

Chevrolet Confirms Colorado Pickup

2013 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Confirmed – News – Car and Driver
“A new TrailBlazer is on the way, and it will use the global body-on-frame platform of the new Chevy Colorado pickup. See photos and read about the new TrailBlazer at Car and Driver.”

I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

2 comments: