The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween, 2011

This morning, I received a vaccination for influenza, and my left arm really hurts now... Reception at my allergist were dressed up as Thing 1, Thing 2, and the Cat in the Hat. Like my lung function, September housing starts up 15 percent:
September housing starts up 15 percent
“WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. housing starts surged in September at their fastest annual pace in 17 months on a big increase in groundbreaking for multiple-family units, while permits for future construction...”
Whoops! I already tweeted that Denton observed, “You a little late on that one, buddy... but thanks for the heads up.”


Source: Roundabout Theatre Company

Pony posse: Singapore ‘bronies’ show love for My Little Pony
“Sparkles, pink ponies and cutesy names such as Twilight Sparkle are things little girls dreams are made of. But a cartoon show, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, which incorporates these elements, has attracted the unlikeliest fans: bronies.”
imageI also like the on-line community. Tara Strong, the voice of Twilight Sparkle, has also played Bubbles in The Powerpuff Girls and Timmy in the Fairly Odd Parents, which has confused my family with its appeal to me.
Fairly OddParents: Scary GodParents
“Timmy’s having the WORST Halloween ever and no wish is going to change that...”
Twitter / Always Be Social: “Does the thought of being unfriended on Facebook worry you?” ... Yes, and such happened again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment