The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

What I learned today

For the day with the most daylight, the longest day of the year,
I don’t think it’s going to feel as long as yesterday; that was exhausting!
It has been recommended to me to batch work together by processes to improve quality so we will see how that goes tomorrow.
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness,” which I am not sure I heard first on Gravity Falls, or Rick and Morty?
“But you, beloved, (Jude 1:20-21)
building yourselves up on your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,
keep yourselves in the love of God,
waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life.”
Alone Time by Naminzo
Alone Time by Naminzo on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment