The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 30, 2017

What do you know 041

Yesterday I should have gotten this earlier than an hour before I had to be at work because I think the carbohydrates contributed to much sluggishness later in the day.
Jose Pepper’s and Cactus Grill - Throwback Thursday - 6/29/17 All Day. Monterey Chicken Burrito - $5.99 - All Locations - Dine in or Carry Out
Science Says This Exercise Makes Your Body Act Like It's 9 Years Younger,” and my body is telling me to get a grip on my diabetes and my health. Also, I accepted an offer for overtime on Saturdays.
When the girlfriend of the brother of her singificant other asked to see my ponies, I had to decline because I was busy starting my workday; however, I learned the woman, who sits left of the brother, is a volunteer with Canterlot KC, so she is someone with whom I can openly discuss episodes and will know what I am talking about!
“Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the voice of his servant? (Isaiah 50:10)
Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God.”
Dance Shimmer
Dance Shimmer by AssasinMonkey on DeviantArt
Last week I witnessed how New Girl and her significant other benefitted each other, so I have accepted this and can have conservations with her as a friend. I absolutely love her, when she smiles.
I ate a salad from Wendy’s today.

No comments:

Post a Comment