The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Postscript to Experiment 651

We plan to go to Jack Stack’s 95th and Metcalf
The first experiment was successful, I enjoyed lunch with my father and sister; they were parking as I was approaching the restaurant so my timing could not have been better.
I’m continuing to wait for that refund;
the theater wasn’t right, the movie wasn’t Wonder Woman;
next time Bennigan and I get together, I’m buying the food.
Rainbow Dash Cider Face Vector
Rainbow Dash Cider Face Vector by ParagonAJ on DeviantArt
“and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. (2 Timothy 2:2)”
Despite the vector of Dashie I have chosen, she’s drinking non-alcoholic cider, ‘Captain, Captain | Captain Morgan’ was twice funny in as many showings during Doctor Who on BBC America.

No comments:

Post a Comment