The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Postscript to Experiment 650

There’s been a national or international story to discuss, and they can wait until tomorrow. I have many things to say about my grandmother’s birthday celebration, and I’ll catch that up tomorrow.
To visit my grandparents, my car only used a half tank of gasoline to get there and a half a tank back. This weekend has also proven that I can visit relatives and return in time for work on Monday.

I’ve been back in town for a couple of hours, and I met a friend for dinner.

Those times my grandmother and I spoke alone were valuable and enriching. I also spoke with relatives with whom I haven’t since my sister Kimberly passed.
“And now, O Lord GOD, you are God,
and your words are true, (2 Samuel 7:28)
and you have promised this good thing to your servant.”
The Dawn
The Dawn by haidiannotes on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment