The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, October 26, 2015

Keeping up the Habit 017

In our time of need, my aunt Patricia and two cousins Amanda and Andre are visiting from Texas. Yesterday, they treated us to lunch. Later, Andre and I watched the Cowboys play. My sister Pamela has started the following campaign on GoFundMe:
Click here to support Kimberly Marie by Pamela Hurt
“Tree removal and memorial tree”
To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.
“31:1 In you, O Lord, do I take refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
in your righteousness deliver me!
2 Incline your ear to me;
rescue me speedily! (Psalm 31:1-2)
Be a rock of refuge for me,
a strong fortress to save me!”
Cuteness overdose in Two best sisters.
MLPFiM: Tia and Woona by dsp2003 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment