The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, October 30, 2015

Gayle Ankh Two: Electric BOOgaloo

♪ Gimme all your lovin’ /
All your hugs and kisses too /
Gimme all your lovin’
Originally featured in The Santa Clause, the preceding was not where I first heard ZZ Top, whose dubious distinction belongs to Back to the Future: Part III.
“‘Electric Boogaloo’ is a phrase typically appended to the title of a sequel TV or film production to mock its poor quality.”
“8 The Lord is gracious and merciful, (Psalm 145:8)
slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.”
I was bit by a vampire, so I’m a vampire duck, but I’m a modern vampire duck who drives around with Anna Paquin in a black Mercedes.
Happy Nightmare Night 2/2 by Koveliana on DeviantArt
“Astronomers around the world are keeping a close eye on a mysteriously dimming star, and their observations could soon shed light on whether it is indeed surrounded by some sort of ‘alien mega-structure.’”
As a big asteroid flies by at a close but safe distance from Earth on Friday (Oct. 31),” my sister Kimberly had requested a funeral, yet I have no idea what she had meant, and I was fortunately not involved in any planning; I have been working all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment