The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Have Suzumiya Haruhi, will Travel 013

Usually, humor vampirism is where I remove humor as I explain the joke. As I watched Bakemonogatari with a friend last night, I now understand a meme.
“Rarity fighting Giant Crabs has been a thing for a while now. I had considered making my own interpretation,” but I never got what it was about until I understood; Rarity is replacing Senjougahara Hitagi, who also has purple hair, in the battle.
“12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial,
for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life,
which God has promised to those who love him. (James 1:12)”
Rarity is good, she relieves tension and the fear of death
Rarity fighting a giant crab by Jiayi on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment