The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Blessed Assurance

Thank you to all our friends and family for their support, prayers, thoughts, and kind words. The following describes the memorial service for my sister Kimberly.
Pastor Ellsworth begin the service with a prayer. Jacob and Ruth Larkin sang an original composition featuring words from Psalms 23 and Psalms 91.

Pastor read the obituary for my sister, and Linda and Rachel spoke first, and the microphone was opened to anyone who wished to speak.

The proprietor and a coworker from the rental agency where my sister worked described her demeanor and dedication. The sixth grade teacher, which all three of we children had, was there and spoke.

My father spoke, and then I made a few remarks. Pastor spoke more about how Kimberly was like Jesus, and let us in a call to salvation an invocation.

I knew my sister Pamela had something in mind to honor Kimberly's request to have a funeral, and Pamela through three pages of eight-point font painted the most beautiful picture of my sister that words could ever express.

The service closed with “Blessed Assurance.”
“33 The fear of the Lord is instruction in wisdom,
and humility comes before honor. (Proverbs 15:33)”
Commission for a friend requested Pinkie Pie​ and Fluttershy​ together
Flying Lessons by karzii on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment