The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Oh, what a night

The brother of her singificant other said Friday was longer and more boring without me at work; my production was better and my attitude about my production improved. Now, if something could be done about the people on the road.
Proof Positive: Nearly 1 In 5 Drivers Unfit For the Road
“If you’re like me, you take great delight in complaining about other drivers. There’s a guilty pleasure waiting for those of us who snipe, snarl, and generally, criticize and complain about the driving habits of others. Now, we may have empirical proof that our superior driving skills...”
“The LORD is near to all who call on him,
to all who call on him in truth. (Psalms 145:18-19)
He fulfills the desire of those who fear him;
he also hears their cry and saves them.”
my little heart
my little heart by 19HAM on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment