The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, June 26, 2017

Whirlwind weekend 037

Yes, De Soto’s Summer Bash was Saturday and my involvement was minimal. Sunday I spent time both friends with whom I watch anime.
Last weekend, Bennigan was I had seen ‘Wonder Woman,’ since Bennigan resolved the ticket situation, I agreed to buy the food this time. Fandango refunded my purchase the same night!

I got confused and became overwhelmed by my frustration yet eventually found Jersey Mike’s Subs. We watched a few E3 featurettes and reveled in ‘The Greatest Thing Anime Has Done.’

DiGiorno! Josh and I also watched ‘Attack on Titan: Junior High,’ appropiately ridiculous; ‘Tsukigakirei,’ a romance set in Junior High; and the suspenseful and intriguing ‘Ergo Proxy.’
“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name! (Psalms 100:4-5)
For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.”
My sister can not be Professor eromanga
My sister can not be Professor eromanga | flower crest [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment