The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Lonely is the Knight, Part 2

Record of Agarest War 2 | Anime Characters
Record of Agarest War 2 | Anime Characters

Yesterday, the car finally got a wash but I was sleepy and felt too tired to do anything except go home. After I came home, my sister left, yet there was no causal relationship.
I was unfriended recently, yet other mutual friends were also, so this likely had nothing to do with me nor anything I could have said or done.
“I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. (Philippians 4:12)”
Only one reference to the bleak existentialist humor of Garfield Minus Garfield can be found on this blog, yet this crowdsourced Square Root of Minus Garfield is nearly as poignant as Rick and Morty.
“Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV.”
Like I said, I had a plethora of angst, which is not pronounced the way one would say Aang, The Last Airbender, but like a gong in the song by T. Rex.
I have an update; some may notice the play on Billy Squier in the title of this post, yet may not notice that these images have transparent backgrounds, so nothing is lurking in the background, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment