The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday felt like a Sunday

With errands and an afternoon with Denton and Hannah, yesterday struck a curious balance between “Wasted Time” and “No Time to Kill,” where Denton and I observed today felt more like Sunday than Saturday.
The queue for service here (Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Men) looked to be worse than the traffic to get here, I wasn’t expecting that, so I went  elsewhere (Sport Clips Mission), and motorists seemed unusually idiotic, yet I have to admit the extenuating circumstances of my tiredness, impatience, and hunger were leading me to that conclusion.
“No one has ever seen God; if we love one another,
God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
Best friends
Best friends by Holivi on DeviantArt
By this, we know that we abide in him and he in us,
because he has given us of his Spirit. (1 John 4:12-13)”
Tomorrow is going to be about what is giving me some uneasiness and general malaise; thanks to customer service at Wells Fargo, Burger King, and Sport Clips Mission, yesterday was great.
Denton and Hannah have a custom gaming computer which is dedicated to Fallout 4,
a title from Bethesda, and I enjoyed watching them play.

No comments:

Post a Comment