The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I don’t know, do you 042

The problem with unions (my father retired from a union job), for me, personally, is a possible expectation to vote Democrat and to support their party platforms, at least my professor for Economics I in the spring of 2001 was incredulous as to why someone would be a member of the union and Republican.
United Steelworkers (USW) are trying to unionize where I work, and I will not be going to their meeting this afternoon. Meanwhile, people just might be willing to give up a day of work because they are puppets, “What will happen if activists stage a nationwide General Strike Feb. 17 against Trump?”
“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. (Psalms 23:1)”
Sunset Shimmer by Haden-2375
Sunset Shimmer by Haden-2375 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment