The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 20, 2017

Remember the Falls

All right, I did get one thing done, “Remember the Falls | Gravity Falls | Disney XD,” and Josh and I finished Log Horizon and started Shamanic Princess, which reminds of a story my sister wrote, which went right to the action with decent introductions to the characters, and to which I regret my initial reaction because my sister was going to ask me to illustrate.
“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
Konosuba Maids
☆ | Izumo Nello [pixiv]
The Media Did Not Make Donald Trump, and They Can’t Destroy Him'
who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit, (Psalms 103:2-5)
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”

No comments:

Post a Comment