The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Every Which Way but News 083

“For if you forgive others their trespasses,
your heavenly Father will also forgive you, (Matthew 6:14-15)
Girls Frontline L85A1
Girls FrontlineYouTube」PV
“SIBLING WAR! Answer how YOU feel about you and your sibling...
Do you agree ?

1. Who’s the smartest ? She has higher emotional intelligence
2. Most spoiled. Oh she must be, but I am pretty badly spoiled
3. Most sensitive? There are days when I wonder which one of us
4. Worst temper? I think she has
5. Most social? My sister is
6. Most stubborn? That’s a tie
7. Most organized? She recently cleaned her space
8. Who’s liable to fight anyone ? Neither
9. Best cook ? She cooks
10. Who’s the funniest? She hates my so-called jokes
11. Who was the bad kid ? We were both pretty good kids
12. Who has the biggest heart ? She has
13. Who’s the quietest? I really have no idea
14. Who’s the worst driver? As much as I complain, I am awful
15. Who was born first ? I was
16. Who is better at sports? She is better
17. Best hair? She changes her hair color, so she has better hair
18. Most kids ? She works with them daily
19. Coffee drinker? Both of us prefer soda
20. Who is loudest ? She complains about me frequently
21. Who is the most conservative? I would a be centrist comparatively
22. Best child ? I am much more childish
Copy and Paste with your own answers .”
but if you do not forgive others their trespasses,
neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”

No comments:

Post a Comment