The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

An unexpected musical Journey, these are the breaks

Time keeps on slippin’, slippin’, slippin’ / And these are the breaks:
  1. Until a bus showed up, I was going to go to Pizza Street
  2. Until the Buick Century that’d been behind me since Quivira and 67th Street decided to go there, I was going to go to PepperJax Grill
  3. All of this because I forgot the Lab Corp location closed between noon and 1 o’clock!
  4. I was running late and now I’m starting to sound like David Rushing
“For by grace you have been saved through faith.
And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
not a result of works, so that no one may boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)”
Fluttershy -- MLP FiM Movie 2017
Fluttershy -- MLP FiM Movie 2017 by ShutterflyEQD on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment