The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 27, 2017

Celebratory note 063

Among the repeated concepts in ‘New Game!’ is closeness, Thursday I had a moment of closeness with one of our dogs when I was having a quite a fit with my computer and Big Puppy and my father had left in the room, Cookie came right up to me and let me pet her.
While Josh and I were wondering which studio made ‘Shamanic Princess,’ we learned a piece of trivia and realized that we should have started with episode 5. The new episode of ‘Konosuba’ is always delightful.
“Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord,
so walk in him, (Colossians 2:6-7)
Moondancer x Twilight
[MLPFiM] Moondancer x Twilight by SilverSweety on DeviantArt
What ‘Real Genius’ Reminds Us About the Joy of Being a Nerd
The Internet Is Freaking Out Over This Song Made from a Unicorn Drawing
rooted and built up in him and established in the faith,
just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.”

No comments:

Post a Comment